Are you looking for a pan to make the perfect and fluffiest scrambled eggs? Choose the best pan for scrambled eggs from our round-up list of the top 5 pans for this year!
Making scrambled eggs takes minutes. However, to make the perfect and fluffiest scrambled eggs, you must have the right pan for the job. The best pan for scrambled eggs is designed to allow food to easily glide on its cooking surface due to its nonstick coating.
The Best Pan for Scrambled Eggs – 5 Solid Choices for 2020
Nonstick coatings also optimize rapid heat transfer and even heat distribution, to ensure consistent cooking on your food. Below we’ve compiled a list of the top 5 nonstick pans to invest in this year, so go through the list to find the best pan for scrambled eggs for you!
Table of Contents
1. Gotham Steel 11-Inch Non-Stick Pan
Built with an award-winning Ti-Cerama coating, the Gotham Steel Pan guarantees superior nonstick performance and easy food release. The Ti-Cerama coating combines elements of titanium fused with super slick ceramic, to give the pan a highly effective and durable nonstick surface.
Thanks to the nonstick coating, you can enjoy high-quality food preparation; whether you are making a grilled cheese sandwich or scrambled eggs. Additionally, the nonstick coating offers scratch-proof and metal utensil safe performance. Built from aluminum, the pan provides an impressive even heat distribution and rapid heating. With a temperature rating of up to 500 degrees Fahrenheit, the pan is safe for use in the oven.
- High oven temperature rating of up to 500 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Very effective Ti-Cerama non-stick coating requires fewer oils or butter to cook
- The pan is safe to use in a dishwasher
- Aluminum construction facilitates even heat distribution and rapid heating
- The pan is metal utensil safe
- The pan is not induction safe
2. Ozeri 10-Inch Stone Earth Frying Pan
The Ozeri 10-Inch Stone Earth frying pan features an interior made of durable heavy-gauge aluminum and a magnetized base. Combined, the two promote rapid heat transfer and make the pan ideal for use on induction stovetop types.
Additionally, the frying pan features a German-made, stone derived coating which is APEO, GenX, PFVS, PFOS, and PFOA free which helps to deliver toxic-free nonstick performance. The coating doesn’t only guarantee non-toxic cooking but, scratch-free and easy food gliding as well. Additionally, the frying pan features a heat resistant silicone molded handle, which makes it very comfortable to use it. The triple solid rivets of the handle help to hold it in place for longer.
- Induction stovetop compatible
- The coating is non-stick and non-toxic
- Eco-friendly nonstick coating
- The heat resistant silicone molded handle doesn’t get hot even when used over high heat
- Available in a choice of up to 6 color options
- The coating degrades over time
3. GreenLife Soft Grip 8-inch Fry Pan
Designed with a glossy white interior and a sleek turquoise exterior and handle, the GreenLife Soft Grip 8-inch fry pan adds life and style to any kitchen. The 8-inch fry pan is perfectly coated and sized to make unforgettable fluffy scrambled eggs! The frying pan features the brand’s proprietary Thermolon ceramic coating, which facilitates easy food release and makes clean-ups easier.
Additionally, the Thermolon coating is free of PFAS, PFOA, lead, and cadmium; providing your meals with non-toxic cooking performance. Thanks to its smooth gliding surface, the non-stick coating promotes healthier cooking as well since it requires small amounts of oil to prepare your food. With a temperature rating of up to 350 degrees Fahrenheit, the frying pan is also safe to use in an oven.
- Dishwasher safe construction
- The Thermolon ceramic coating promotes healthier cooking
- The aluminum construction offers even heat distribution oven low and medium heat
- Stylish stay cool silicone grip handle doesn’t get hot
- The nonstick coating is PFOA, PFAS, lead, and cadmium free
- Metal utensils will scratch the coating even with a single-use
4. All-Clad 2-Piece Hard Anodized Nonstick Frying Pan Set
The All-Clad Hard Anodized Nonstick frying pan set comes as a 2-piece value pack, which includes an 8-inch and a 10-inch pan. Each pan features a versatile low profile shape with a wide flat base to make cooking easy and accessible. Built from hard anodized aluminum, the pans are super quick to heat up and do so evenly to ensure consistent cooking on your meals.
Their thermal bonded stainless steel base enhances the pans’ durability and prevents warping while also optimizing them for induction heating. Their nonstick coating offers a non-toxic cooking surface whilst promoting healthy cooking. Their raised double-riveted stainless steel handles offer a comfortable and superior grip for easy handling.
- Oven-safe temperature rating of up to 500 degrees Fahrenheit
- Compatible for use on any stovetop type
- Raised and contoured stainless steel handles are comfortable to use
- Comes in a 2-piece package
- The 12-inch pan has a long stainless steel handle and a shorter side grip handle for better handling
- The stainless steel handles can get hot over high heat
5. Blue Diamond 8-Inch Ceramic Nonstick Fry Pan
Whether you want to sauté vegetables, make scrambled eggs, or even bake biscuits; the Blue Diamond 8-Inch Ceramic Nonstick fry pan is ready for business! This pan for scrambled eggs features a diamond-infused coating, which is an excellent heat conductor and extremely sturdy. Its ceramic nonstick coating provides easy food release and prevents fumes, even when your food accidentally burns.
The coating offers unparalleled toughness, thus allowing you to even use metal utensils on its surface. Compared to pans of similar design, its coating is 10 times harder which gives it long-lasting durability. Integrating a forged base and aluminum construction, the pan is 4 times better at heat transfer and even heat distribution.
- Oven and broiler safe at up to 850 degrees Fahrenheit
- Metal utensil safe
- 4x better at heat transfer and even heat distribution compared to pans of similar design
- Can be used for a cross-section of cooking styles including low-fat frying, sautéing, roasting, broiling, and baking
- Riveted stainless steel handle prevents wobbling
- Not suitable for use on an induction stovetop
Q: What type of pan is the best for scrambled eggs?
A: The best pan for scrambled eggs is a nonstick pan or a stainless steel one. Some people tend to use cast iron skillets; however, to get the best results, you must ensure that the pan is highly seasoned and well oiled. Thus, a cast-iron skillet is not the best choice for scrambled eggs.
Q: Why do scrambled eggs stick to the pan?
A: The number one reason why scrambled eggs will stick to your pan is high heat. When you make scrambled eggs at high heat, even when using the best pan for scrambled eggs, its proteins form chemical bonds with the metal surface of the pan which results in the eggs sticking to the surface. A low to medium heat, proper nonstick surface, and enough oil or butter help to prevent this from happening.
Q: When should I replace my pan?
A: You should replace your pan anytime you notice damage or significant scratching, discoloration, or warping. However, as a general rule of thumb, if your pan is not damaged, you can use it for up to 5 years before replacing it.