Looking for the ideal pots and pans to prepare mouthwatering gourmet dishes with? Check out our Anolon cookware reviews to find the best set in 2020 to completely change your culinary game in your kitchen.
As a home cook, it is not always easy to find good quality cookware. Yet, with the best Anolon cookware sets, you’ll be able to experience game-changing gourmet cooking and better meal quality overall. Whilst there are many other good quality cookware brands, Anolon cookware sets are favored for their improved functionality.
Not only do Anolon cookware sets provide superior heat control, heat conductivity, and heat distribution. They also help to improve the overall taste of your food. Furthermore, Anolon cooking sets not only improve the quality of your meals; they also protect the cook, thanks to their innovatively designed handles.
Anolon Cookware Reviews – The 8 Best Sets of 2020
Table of Contents
1. Anolon Advanced Hard Anodized Nonstick Cookware Set
For the versatile home cook in you, the Anolon Advanced Hard Anodized Cookware set is everything you’ll need for all cooking solutions. The set is comprised of all the essential pieces including 3-quart and 1.5-quart covered saucepans, 8-quart covered stockpot, 3-quart covered sauté pan, an 8-inch French skillet, and 12-inch covered deep skillet. The covered deep skillet is even fitted with a helper handle!
Constructed from anodized aluminum, the cookware guarantees a rugged finish with dependable heat distribution. You can toss the sticky cookware you have to the garbage bin, and introduce this 11-piece set with a non-stick surface to your kitchen for easy cooking and cleaning. The cookware pieces are also built with improved oven safety thanks to their anodized aluminum and shatter-resistant glass lids. In fact, their glass lids can withstand high temperatures of up to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Triple-layered nonstick construction
- Rubberized handles provide superior grip and heat insulation
- Glass lids can survive temperatures of up to 400 degrees Fahrenheit
- Dishwasher safe construction
- Cookware is not suitable for broilers or induction cooking
2. Anolon Endurance Hard Anodized Nonstick Cookware Set
Whether you want to fry eggs or whip up classic French beef bourguignon, you cannot go wrong with the Anolon Endurance cookware set. The 10 piece set is created for both professional and amateur cooks alike. Built from aluminum, the cookware is much stronger than stainless steel. The stainless steel handles make any cooking occasion safe, even if you decide to flambé crepes; thanks to their double riveted and silicone grip design.
The cookware set includes a 2-quart covered saucepan, a 3-quart covered saucepan, 6-quart covered stockpot, 5-quart covered sauté, a 10-inch skillet, and an 8.5-inch skillet. To make your life easier, you can simply toss any of the 10 pieces into the dishwasher for efficient and thorough cleaning.
- Stainless steel double-riveted handles with soft silicone grips
- Nonstick interior and exterior for easy cooking and cleaning
- Temperature resistant and see-through tempered glass lids
- Temperature resistance of up to 400 degrees Fahrenheit
- Food cooked at high heat begins to stick after some time
3. Anolon Nouvelle Copper Hard Anodized Nonstick Cookware Set
Designed with flush rivets, the Anolon Nouvelle cookware set provides a consistent and sleek cooking surface. The cookware set also features a patented Infinity Slide nonstick system, which offers three layers of nonstick material for effective cooking. At the bottom, the cookware set integrates an induction heat conductive metal base layer, which is made of copper.
Thanks to the natural properties of copper, the cookware bases deliver impressive and uninterrupted even heat distribution. The cookware set comes with 11 different pieces to allow any type of cooking. This includes a 3-quart and-1.5-quart covered saucepan, 8-quart covered stockpot, 3-quart covered sauté with helper handle, and an 8 and 12-inch skillet. Each piece is also fitted with deep-seated stainless steel lids and cast stainless steel handles which are oven safe at up to 500 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Induction heat-friendly metal bases
- Stainless steel lids and handles can survive oven heat at up to 500 degrees Fahrenheit
- Copper mid-layer on the metal base for high heat conductivity
- Patented triple-layer Infinity slide nonstick system for easy cooking and cleaning
- Easily loses its color shine
4. Anolon Allure Hard Anodized Nonstick Cookware Pots and Pans Set
If you own a gas, glass, or electric stovetop, the Anolon Allure pots and pans cookware set will work just fine thanks to their 500 degrees Fahrenheit temperature resistance. The cookware set features an ingenious construction technology which guarantees nonstick performance and effective heat distribution. This technology integrates the patented Sapphire reinforced infinity slide nonstick system.
The Infinity system provides up 16 times and 80 times longer lasting nonsticky cooking surface compared that of traditional nonstick cookware or ceramic cookware, respectively. The cookware pieces are also designed with a flat rivet surface to complement their nonstick surface for easy cleaning and cooking. The set comes with a 3-quart and 2-quart covered saucepan, an 8-quart covered stockpot, a 4.5-quart covered casserole, 5-quart covered sauté with helper handle, and an 8.5 inch and 10.25-inch skillet.
- 16x and 8x longer lasting nonstick surface than that of traditional or ceramic nonstick cookware
- Flat rivet unity surface to prevent food stickiness for easy cleaning and cooking
- Safe on gas, glass, and electric stovetops
- Uniquely curved silhouette for a modern look
- The cookware set is not induction heat safe
5. Anolon Accolade Hard-Anodized Precision Forge Cookware Set
You can now enjoy all your favorite sauces, sautés, and stir fry with the Anolon Accolade cookware set thanks to its innovative designs. The cookware pieces are designed with thick bases, thin walls and ultra toughened rims to enhance their functionality and performance. With a temperature resistance of up to 500 degrees Fahrenheit, you can use the cookware on any type of stovetop even induction types.
Additionally, each piece is also designed with an edge to edge base for stable setting and even heat distribution. Using a patented precision forge technology, the hard anodized aluminum cookware guarantee enhanced ruggedness and durability. The set includes a 1.75-quart and 2.5-quart lidded saucepan, 3.5-quart lidded saucepot, 3-quart lidded sauté pan with helper handle, 7.5-quart stockpot, and an 8 and 10-inch skillet.
- Suitable for all stovetops including induction types
- Thick bases, thin walls and tough rims for improved functionality
- Metal utensil safe design
- Edge to edge metal base for even heat distribution
- Nonstick surface may be affected after prolonged exposure to high heat
6. Anolon Nouvelle Stainless Steel Cookware Pots and Pans Set
Built with an elegant and modern finish, it is not easy to look past the attractive Anolon Nouvelle Stainless Steel cookware set. The set features a polished stainless steel fabrication which gives them a sleek look and unreactive finish. At the bottom, each piece is built with a 5 layer metal base, one of which is copper, to deliver superior heat control, distribution, and cooking.
Their stainless steel capped bottom on the other end ensures that each piece perfectly fits any stovetop including induction types. To complement the cooking versatility, the cookware set pieces can also withstand oven heat at up to 500 degrees Fahrenheit. The cookware set includes a 1.25-quart and 2.5-quart lidded saucepan, 6.5-quart lidded stockpot, 3-quart lidded sauté pan, and an 8 and 10.5-inch skillet.
- Durable and unreactive polished stainless steel construction
- 5 layer metal base for superior heat control, distribution, and cooking performance
- Copper core base for added heat control
- Capped stainless steel bottom to fit any stovetop
- The polished surface can be easily stained
7. Anolon Advanced Hard Anodized Nonstick All Purpose Pan
Using the Anolon nonstick all-purpose pan, you can prepare anything from fried chicken to sautéed vegetables or a spicy Southeast Asian beef stir fry. The 12-inch all-purpose pan even comes with a lid for when you want to make those thick sauces. The shatterproof glass lid features a dome style and see-through design for easy cooking and tracking.
Plus, both the pan and lid are also designed to withstand cooking temperatures of up to 375 degrees Fahrenheit. Thanks to its special DuPont’s Autograph 2 nonstick treatment, the pan is coated on both the exterior and interior for quick cooking as well as cleaning. To facilitate the pan’s sautéing, and stir-frying functionality, a 10-inch stainless steel handle is attached to it. The handle is also coated with silicone rubber for a superior ergonomic grip and heat insulation.
- Temperature resistance of up to 375 degrees Fahrenheit
- Comes with a shatterproof tempered glass lid with a dome style covering
- 10-inch stainless steel handle with a silicone rubber grip
- Loop sided stainless steel and silicone molded handle atop the lid for easy handling
- The pan is not dishwasher safe
8. Anolon Hard Anodized Nonstick Frying Pan Set
Add aesthetics to your kitchen by investing in the 2 –piece Anolon Hard Anodized Nonstick frying pan set thanks to their elegant and timeless bronze finish. The 10-inch and 12-inch skillets offer solutions to all your frying, and sautéing needs in the kitchen. To complement the frying and tossing process, the frying pans are also fitted with a premium quality stainless steel handle.
The stainless steel handle is coated with rubberized silicon for extra strength and a comfortable grip. Their triple-layer premium nonstick surface on the other end provides dependable food release and even heat distribution. Plus, with a temperature of up to 400 degrees Fahrenheit, you can enjoy your flambéing, stir-frying, and other high heat cooking styles worry-free.
- Timeless and elegant bronze finish
- SureGrip stainless steel and silicone high grip handles
- Hard anodized construction provides even heat distribution
- Metal utensil safe design
- The exterior easily discolors
If you’re still on the fence after reading our Anolon cookware reviews, take a look at the Q & A below to see if Anolon cookware is the right choice for you.
Q: Is Anolon cookware dishwasher and oven safe?
A: It depends on the model and design. Generally, most Anolon cookware pieces are oven safe. Simply refer to their temperature resistance to find out which one is ideal for your type of cooking. The temperature resistance ranges from 350 to 500 degrees Fahrenheit.
Additionally, some Anolon cookware pieces are dishwasher safe whilst others are not. In general, Anolon nonstick surfaces are dishwasher safe however, those made from hard anodized aluminum may be damaged in a dishwasher and by dishwasher detergent.
Q: Can you use Anolon cookware with metal utensils?
A: Yes, most Anolon cookware is metal utensil safe. However, silicone cooking utensils are a better option due to their high-quality design and improved functionality.
Q: What makes Anolon cookware good?
A: The best Anolon cookware pieces are favored for their hard anodized aluminum construction. This is because this choice of material enhances their heat conductivity, heat distribution, durability, and is non-corrosive. Their handle design on the other end features stainless steel construction with a silicone rubber grip for ergonomic handling and comfort.
Q: Does Anolon’s nonstick coating contain PFOA?
A: No, Anolon’s nonstick coating does not contain PFOA. However, if you’re concerned with finding an eco-friendly brand we’d encourage you to check out our GreenPan cookware reviews.
Were our Anolon cookware reviews helpful? Let us know in the comments below!