Check out our most recent review of the top 7 best cooking utensil sets in 2020. Take the pick of your favorite set to improve your cooking, baking, grilling, and barbecuing experience.
Cooking utensils are an essential part of your kitchen. However, the best cooking utensils sets are not all created equally. Different units in the set are designed to work on different cooking applications. Additionally, each set also brings its unique design and construction to help increase its functionality.
This can be anything from the material used to its handle design. So below, we’ve compiled our 7 top picks for the best cooking utensil sets. Each set holds its unique design to help improve your cooking experience. Choose your ideal set so you can also make that improvement in your kitchen.
1. Home Hero Silicone Cooking Utensils Kitchen Utensil Set
The Home Hero cooking utensil set is made from high quality silicone to help cater to your every need – whether you are serving thick soups or flipping pancakes. Their lightweight and delicate fabrication on the other end helps to protect your cookware from scratching and chipping – be it glass, ceramic, or metal cookware.
At the handle part, each utensil is made from wood which doesn’t only improve their grip and aesthetics, but also enhances their durability. The silicone heads boast a wider temperature rating of between -22 to 392 degrees Fahrenheit. This means that you can use them with burning hot sauces or freezing cold desserts.
- Extreme heat and freeze resistant construction
- Attractive silicone and wooden design
- The wood part is made from water-resistant and anti-fungal treated acacia wood
- Silicone heads are non-toxic and non-scratching
- Dishwasher safe design
- The heads could be a little sturdier
2. OXO Good Grips 4-Piece Nylon Tool Set
Made from nylon, The Oxo Good Grips utensil set is extremely durable and rugged. The matte black cooking utensil set is built with generously sized heads and complemented with sturdy necks to prevent them from snapping. Their long handles and improved grip also increase their functionality; allowing you to use them with most food types.
You can use the pasta server to serve spaghetti with the richest cream sauce or use the square slotted turner to serve light puffy cookies. With a high temperature rating of up to 400 degrees Fahrenheit, the utensil tool set is not susceptible to heat damage. After use, you can simply toss these utensils into a washer thanks to their dishwasher safe design. Plus, if you have delicate cookware, this is one of the best cooking utensil sets as its units don’t scratch surfaces.
- Durable nylon fabrication
- Longer grips for easier handling
- Sturdy necks to prevent snapping
- Generously sized heads for easy and quick serving
- Doesn’t scratch pans or pots
- The utensil can be damaged if left on a hot surface for longer
3. Rachael Ray Kitchen Tools and Gadgets Nonstick Utensils
The innovative design of the Rachel Ray Kitchen utensil set is what makes them favored by many. Built with notches on the handles, the utensils are designed to securely rest on the pan’s rim thus, preventing messy countertops. Their superior heat resistance of up to 500 degrees Fahrenheit prevents them from getting damaged by the cookware heat.
Their contoured molded silicone design also gives them an ergonomic and firm grip on the handle for easy cooking. Their high quality yet delicate silicone fabrication gives them a non-scratching profile, making them ideal for cast iron, stainless steel, and enameled cookware. Their dishwasher safe design and the nonstick surface make them easy and quick to wash.
- Contoured handle design for an ergonomically firm grip
- Built-in notch to rest the utensils on the rim of your cookware
- High heat resistance of up to 500 degrees Fahrenheit
- Nonstick surface allows for non-messy application
- Available in 4 stylish and vibrant colors – red, improved red, marine blue and 2020 blue
- The built-in notch can be somewhat big thus only fitting Rachel ray cookware
4. MIBOTE Silicone Cooking Kitchen Utensils Set
The MIBOTE cooking utensil set comes with its own container to make storage easier and convenient. However, each utensil is also holed at the tip of the handle to allow for hang-style storage. Constructed from natural wood handles and silicone heads, the kitchen set adds aesthetics to any kitchen. Plus, they are available in a choice of green, black grey, and blue colored heads to choose from.
The choice of silicone heads gives the set a non-corrosive and non-scratching finish for safer cooking. Their high heat and freeze resistant build of between -40 to 446 degrees Fahrenheit on the other end prevents heat accidents, even if you forget the utensil in cookware with a heated sauce or the freezer.
- High freeze and heat resistant construction
- Lightweight build
- Non-scratching and non-corrosive silicone heads
- Holed handles to allow for hang-style storage
- Available in 3 bold head colors – green, blue and black grey
- The storage container is too small to accommodate all 14 pieces
5. Ailuki Silicone Cooking Utensil Set
The Ailuki cooking utensil set comes with all your essential kitchen solutions. The utensils come to good use whether you are preparing your daily meals, barbecuing, grilling, or baking. When you are done, you can store the utensils in their provided holder. Made from heat resistant silicone heads, the utensils are food grade safe, BPA free, rust-resistant, anti-scratching anti-freeze, and do not melt.
Their handles on the other end are made from corrosion-resistant stainless steel. The durable stainless steel gives them a high tensile build to prevent them from bending or breaking, even when they are supporting heavier foods. Their nonslip silicone head surfaces and brushed stainless steel handles also make these stain-free utensils very easy and quick to wash.
- Includes utensils to aid with cooking, grilling, barbecuing and baking
- Come with oven mitts to help handle cookware
- Corrosion-resistant brushed stainless steel handles prevent bending or breaking
- Non-scratch heat and freeze resistant silicone heads
- Strong head and handle joints prevent them from falling off after longterm use
- The storage container is too small to accommodate all 17 pieces
6. Rachael Ray Gadgets Utensil Kitchen Cooking Tools Set
From preparing breakfast to hearty lunches and satisfying dinners, the 6-piece Rachel Ray cooking utensil set gets the job done. The set boasts all the essential units needed including a 13-inch solid spoon, a 13-inch slotted spoon, a 13-inch ladle, a 12-inch turner, a 10-inch turner, and a balloon whisk. Their adequate sizing also makes them convenient to use.
Constructed from nylon, these utensils are highly durable, yet, they are delicate enough to prevent scratching cookware made from cast iron, stainless steel, or other materials with nonstick surfaces. Their high heat resistance protects them from heat damage at up to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Soft grip handle for comfortable stirring, flipping, scrambling and turning
- The non-scratch design allows for use with stainless steel, cast iron, and other nonstick cookware
- High heat resistance of up to 400 degrees Fahrenheit
- Durable nylon construction
- Available in marine blue, red or orange colors
- Doesn’t offer a wider variety of utensils
7. Asani Stainless Steel Kitchen Utensil Set
Built from durable 430-grade stainless steel, they Asani kitchen utensil set does not corrode, bend or break easily. With up to 25 pieces, you will enjoy all the kitchen essential utensils; from serving spoons to graters, peelers, measuring spoons, bottle and can openers, and even a pizza cutter.
The kitchen utensils can also be washed in the top rack of the dishwasher for added convenience. Their brushed and mirror polished exterior on the other end adds class to any kitchen.
- Best value investment – comes with all kitchen utensil essentials
- Corrosion and break free construction
- Attractive mirror polished and brushed stainless steel construction
- Non-stick and non-scratching finish
- Dishwasher safe construction
- Can get too hot over time
Q: How Long Do Cooking Utensils Last?
A: Depending on their design, the best cooking utensils can last anywhere from 2 to 5 years. Non-stick and heat resistant cooking utensils tend to last longer than those which are not.
Q: What Is The Safest Material For Cooking Utensils?
A: The safest materials for cooking utensils include nylon and silicone. Whilst these materials are nontoxic, they also don’t scratch the surface of any cookware. Utensils that scratch cookware surfaces, allows the scratched trace deposits from being to be absorbed into your food.
Q: Do I Need A Drip Water Cooking Utensil Container?
A: When looking for a cooking utensil container, you want to invest in one that’s designed to drip water. This is because, when you wash the utensils and place them in their container, the water begins to accumulate in it. Thus, a water dripping container allows the water to escape and prevents from contaminating the utensils.
Q: Are Lined Utensils Any Good?
A: Yes, Some of the best cooking utensil sets are lined. These lined utensils are the ones that have a protective stainless steel coating. The coating helps to prevent toxic components on the utensils thus, making them healthy and safe.