Are you looking for a budget friendly, and yet elegantly crafted Italian style cookware sets? Then, you should check out our review of the best Lagostina cookware sets to find the ideal option for you!
Just because you are on a budget, it doesn’t mean you cannot stock your kitchen with elegantly crafted cookware sets. This is what the best Lagostina cookware sets offer. These cooking sets are not only attractively designed, but they also offer great performance. And yet you can score a set at a fraction of what you would spend on high end cookware sets.
Constructed from premium stainless steel and aluminum, Langostina cookware sets guarantee rapid heat transfer and even heat distribution for consistent cooking. Their high heat temperature rating on the other end allows for versatile cooking and oven usage.
Each set comes with its unique style and units to make your shopping experience even more fun. Find out more of what you can enjoy from using these classy cooking units, by going through the list of the 6 best Lagostina cookware sets below.
1. Lagostina Martellata Hammered Tri Ply Stainless Steel Cookware Set
Featuring a tri ply construction, the Lagostina Martellata cookware set is built with an aluminum core clad fitted between two stainless steel layers. This construction style provides rapid heat transfer and even heat distribution throughout the cooking unit. Its hammered stainless exterior on the other end adds a touch of elegance to decorate any home kitchen.
At the base, the cookware units are built with stainless steel which provides a nonstick surface that helps to retain the flavor of your food, even during searing; whilst maintaining easy food release. The pans in the set feature flared edges that provide a mess-free pouring. Equipped with fully cast stainless steel and riveted handles, the cookware set boasts a stable and strong grip.
- Pans are designed with flared edges for mess-free pouring
- Hammered stainless steel finish adds style in your kitchen
- Stainless steel base preserves food flavor and is perfect for searing
- Aluminum core and stainless steel base for even heat distribution and rapid heat transfer
- Nonstick surface provides easy food release and facilitates easy clean ups
- Solid stainless steel lids don’t allow you to monitor cooking without removing them from the cookware
- The cookware and lid become too hot at high heat
2. Lagostina Axia Tri Ply Cookware Set
Incorporating fine Italian craftsmanship, the Lagostina Axia Tri Ply cookware set is not only stylish in appearance, but also highly functional. The cookware set is constructed with an aluminum core embedded between a top stainless steel layers and a magnetized stainless steel base. This construction provides effective heating and even heat distribution for guaranteed satisfying flavors and food quality.
Thanks to the magnetized stainless steel base, the cookware is compatible with all cooking tops including high heat induction types. Additionally, the stainless steel base retains beautiful flavors and facilitates smooth searing. Its interior surface on the other end makes the set metal utensil safe. The nonstick interior surface allows for easy clean up. If you are on a tight schedule, the cookware’s dishwasher safe design provides convenient cleaning.
- Dishwasher friendly design
- 18/10 stainless steel construction helps to retain food flavor
- Compatible with all stovetop types including induction
- Metal utensil safe
- Aluminum core radiates heat transfer and even heat distribution
- The top and side handles can get hot over high heat or open flame
- The cookware set can stain easily in the interior
3. Lagostina Axia Ceramic Nonstick Cookware Set
The Meteorite grey ceramic interior provides the Lagostina Axia Ceramic cookware set with incredible heating qualities. The ceramic interior doesn’t just provide a nonstick surface, but also provides rapid heat transfer and even heat distribution for consistent cooking. The nonstick surface offers effortless food release and easy clean ups.
Plus, thanks to the PTFE and PFOA free nonstick interior, the cookware provides safe and non-toxic cooking. The cookware units are fitted with stay-cool stainless handles that provide an ergonomically comfortable and secure grip. The saucepan is even fitted with a long raised handle and a shorter wide grip handle for improved control. The reinforced handle design allows you to use the cookware on open flames or oven without risking damage.
- Non-stick ceramic interior for safe and non-toxic cooking
- Induction compatible construction
- The saucepan’s long raised handle and shorter wide grip handle for better control
- Attractive polished stainless steel exterior
- Stainless steel riveted handles are excellent heat insulators
- Food begins to stick at a high heat temperature
- The ceramic cooking surface can easily damage at high heat
4. Lagostina Nera Hard Anodized Saucepan
Built from hard anodized aluminum, the Lagostina Nera hard anodized saucepan is stronger than stainless steel pans. The high tensile hard anodized construction prolongs the cookware’s durability whilst also promoting even heat distribution the interior surface is nonstick for a better cooking experience.
It’s equally toughened interior makes the cookware safe for use with any kitchen utensils, be it metal, wood, or plastic. Its hammered stainless steel lid improves its aesthetics whilst providing a tight seal to lock in flavor during simmering. With a high temperature rating of up to 500 degrees Fahrenheit, the cookware set is oven safe.
- High temperature rating of up to 500 degrees Fahrenheit
- Hammered stainless steel lid adds aesthetics and locks in food flavor during simmering
- Longer raised stainless steel handle for improved grip
- Dual layered nonstick interior metal utensil safe
- Dishwasher safe construction
- The saucepan is not induction safe
- The non-removable long pan handles don’t fit in a smaller oven
5. Lagostina Linea Rossa Frying Pan
The Lagostina Linea Rossa frying pan is specially designed by prominent Italian chef, Simone Rugiati, to inspire home cooks. The frying pan is not only constructed to be durable but to also improve your cooking. Fully constructed from aluminum, the frying pan is extremely sturdy and tensile, yet, it is lightweight enough to make it easy to handle it. In the interior, the frying pan features a high performing titanium coating for a nonstick finish.
This coating also makes the frying pan great for scalding, tiling, browning and searing. To complement your cooking, the frying pan features a Lagospot temperature indicator that changes color to indicate when it’s time to begin cooking. its high tensile aluminum construction makes it suitable for all heat sources including induction stovetops. Plus, a non-slip red silicone insert allows for secure grip and heat insulating performance.
- Design and style inspired by a prominent chef, Simone Rugiati
- Titanium performance coating provides nonstick performance
- Nonstick coating is best for scalding, searing, browning and tiling
- Lagospot temperature indicator to notify you when the pan is preheated
- Non-slip red silicone sleeve insert for secure grip and heat insulating performance
- The frying pan is a little too shallow
- It doesn’t come with a lid
6. Lagostina Sfiziosa Extravagant Battery Set
The Lagostina Sfiziosa cookware set features a mirror polished exterior and brushed interior which makes any kitchen look expensive and classy. The cookware set is equipped with all kitchen essentials to make it a great value starter cooking set. The cookware set doesn’t only come with pans but it also includes 6 different types of kitchen utensils.
Built from indestructible 18/10 stainless steel, the cookware offers rapid heat transfer and even heat distribution. Its three layer bottom on the other end provides a nonstick surface and accommodates easy food release. The three layer bottom also makes the cookware ideal for any type of stovetops including induction types.
- The cookware set comes with up to 6 saucepans
- Glossy mirror polished stainless steel exterior to make your kitchen look classy and elegant
- Comes with a fancy milk pan
- comes with 6 kitchen utensils including a BBQ fork
- Holed saucepan and utensil handles for hang-style storage
- The stainless steel lids are not see through
- The lid handles get hot over time
Q: How Do I Care For Lagostina Cookware?
A: To properly care for Lagostina cookware, wash the pot or pan with hot water, liquid detergent, and a soft sponge to prevent from scratching them. Then, rinse the cookware with clean water and dry with a soft cotton kitchen cloth. Avoid using steel wool or abrasive sponges because this may damage the surface.
Q: Where Is Lagostina Cookware Manufactured?
A: Although Lagostina is an Italian brand, its cookware sets are made in Italy, France, or China. However, when you are looking for the best Lagostina cookware to purchase, it is easy to find out where it is made as its country of manufacture will be pointed out. Although the cookware sets are built in different countries, their standards and quality are the same.
Q: Is Lagostina Cookware Induction Safe?
A: Some of the best Lagostina cookware sets are induction safe. However, not all Lagostina cookware is induction safe. If you are looking for an induction safe Lagostina cookware, you should opt for one that is built with a magnetized stainless steel base.
Q: Is The Nonstick Coating Unsafe?
A: No, contrary to some confusing beliefs, nonstick coatings are not unsafe. Lagostina cookware sets are built with PFOA and PTFE free materials. Additionally, all Lagostina cookware follow EU and US public health guidelines to ensure the coatings are 100% safe and nontoxic.
Q: Does Lagostina Cookware Contain Cadmium or Lead?
A: No, Lagostina cookware sets do not contain cadmium or lead. In fact, these cookware sets do not contain any extra metal elements in their construction. Their stainless steel and aluminum construction is 100% toxic-free and unreactive.