Nothing makes cooking more exciting than artistically crafted cookware that elevates your cooking. Our review of the 6 best Bialetti cookware sets introduces you to these top rated and elegantly styled kitchen gems.
Well crafted cookware sets play a significant role in improving your cooking. What better way to explore this concept than with the Italian crafted and best Bialetti cookware sets? The cookware set doesn’t only boast a stylish design but also emulates traditional cookware elements to elevate your cooking.
Constructed from aluminum, these cookware sets offer rapid heat transfer and even heat distribution for flavorful cooking. For the ultimate cooking experience, their thick yet lightweight bodies help to retain heat, moisture, and flavor. Their exterior design isn’t at all bad for adding style to your home kitchen either.
Listed below are the 6 best Bialetti cookware sets that are guarantee to bring back the excitement in your kitchen.
1. Bialetti 10 Piece Nonstick Granito Cookware Set
Lined with a gray ceramic nonstick interior, the Bialetti 10 Piece cookware set units provide superior food release and provide a perfect searing surface. Made with PFOA and PTFE free materials, the nonstick interior surface facilitates safe and nonstick cooking. Constructed from heavy gauge aluminum, the Bialetti cookware set is twice as strong as stainless steel cookware sets.
The aluminum construction provides the cookware with long lasting durability and high strength without being too heavy. To facilitate the cooking process, the aluminum construction delivers even heat distribution and rapid heat transfer. The heavy gauge aluminum construction also makes the cookware set compatible with all stovetops except for induction types.
- Suitable for use on most stovetop surface
- Thick and even heat aluminum base for consistent cooking
- Tempered glass lids to monitor the cooking
- Riveted stainless steel handles for soft and secure grip
- Oven rated at up to 450 degrees Fahrenheit
- Heavy gauge and heat retaining aluminum construction
- The cookware set is not induction safe
2. Bialetti Sapphire 10 piece Nonstick Hard Anodized Cookware Set
Featuring a patented Nanotec infused nonstick coating, the Bialetti Sapphire cookware set provides easy food release and easy clean ups. The Nanotec infused coating also provides a scratch-resistant, chip-free, and crack-free surface; which makes the cookware metal utensil safe. The hard anodized aluminum constructed cookware set boasts a matte brushed exterior which improves the appearance. Furthermore, the aluminum construction aids with even heat distribution to guarantee consistent food quality.
At the bottom, each cookware unit is equipped with a magnetized stainless steel base which makes the set induction safe. All units except the Dutch oven are fitted with a long raised stainless steel riveted handle. The Dutch oven on the other end is fitted with well balanced dual-sided riveted stainless steel handles. The stainless steel handle construction improves grip and control of your cookware.
- Magnetized stainless steel base makes the cookware set induction safe
- Riveted stainless steel handle improves the cookware set’s durability
- Easy food monitoring thanks to the tempered glass lids
- Ultra nonstick patented Nanotec coating makes the set metal utensil safe
- Soft matte hard anodized exterior
- Dual side Dutch oven handles for better control
- Not dishwasher safe
3. Bialetti Arte Collection 10-Piece Cookware Set
The Bialetti Arte Collection cookware set combines a modern sleek style and refined cooking performance to give you great value. Packed with a Dutch oven, saucepans, frying pans, and a stockpot, the Bialetti cookware makes a perfect essential set for your home kitchen. The heavy gauge aluminum construction provides even heat distribution whilst the silicone lacquer exterior adds more style.
The interior surface on the other end provides a high tensile nonstick coating which is metal utensil safe. Fitted with silicone molded handles, the cookware boasts impressively comfortable and heat insulating grip. With a high temperature rating of up to 450 degrees Fahrenheit, the Bialetti cookware, glass lids and silicone molded handles are oven safe.
- Heat insulating and secure grip silicone molded handles
- The cookware, glass lids, and silicone molded handles are oven rated at up to 450 degrees Fahrenheit
- Metal utensil safe construction
- Heavyweight forged aluminum construction
- Safe to use on most stovetops except induction types
- The nonstick surface is affected at high temperature
4. Bialetti Cookware Limited Edition Centennium Set
At the bottom of each unit of the Bialetti Centennium Limited Edition set is a magnetized stainless steel base that is suitable for use on any stovetop including induction types. Built with a highly thick aluminum body, the cookware set is extremely strong and tough. Yet, each unit maintains a lightweight body for easy control and handling. The aluminum construction provides rapid heat transfer and even heat distribution for consistent food quality. Their thick bodies on the other end help to retain heat for longer thus, preserving the flavor and moisture of your food.
An internally reinforced coating built with stone particles gives the Bialetti cookware easy food release and quick clean ups. The glossy black exterior improves the cookware’s appearance. The cookware units are also designed with tapered bodies to enhance their functionally and to provide mess-free pouring.
- The thick aluminum body retains heat, flavor, and moisture
- Tapered body for mess-free pouring
- Soft touch and high grip silicone handle
- Reinforced internal coating with stone particles for easy food release and quick clean ups
- Full induction base suitable for all stovetops
- The silicone handles can get hot over a high heat open flame
5. Bialetti Aeternum Easy Fry Pan
Whether you want to sear meat or prepare the fluffiest omelets, the Bialetti Aeternum Easy fry pan cooks beautifully. In the interior, the aluminum constructed frying pan features a Nano-ceramic coating. The water based coating is made for titanium and suspended silicone microparticles which reinforce the surface and make it extremely tough.
The Nano-ceramic coating also allows the surface to be smooth and nonstick; allowing your food to easily glide on the surface, even when you are searing lean meats with minimal oils. Thanks to the coating’s PTFE free, PFOA free and cadmium free construction, you will also enjoy safe and non-toxic cooking.
- Water based nonstick coating for effortless food release
- Dishwasher safe construction
- PTFE, PFOA, and cadmium free coating for non-toxic cooking
- Attractive silver exterior and white glossy interior
- Stay cool proprietary Bakelite handles
- The cookware set is not metal utensil safe
6. Bialetti Simply Italian Nonstick Fry Pan
Available in multiple sizes, the Bialetti simply Italian Nonstick fry pan is color coded on the handle. The 8-inch frying pan features a heavy gauge forged aluminum construction which gives it extraordinary performance. Constructed with three layers of aluminum, the frying pan boasts a thick base that retains heat and promotes even heat distribution for better food quality and flavor.
Its interior nonstick coating is not only non-toxic but also healthy. Thanks to the nonstick coating, the frying pan requires minimal oil to prepare your food. The color coded green handles are molded from silicone and provide heat resistant, secure, and comfortable grip.
- The color coded handles allow you to easily identify the pan size
- The heat resistant and secure grip silicone molded long raised handle
- Nonstick coating provides healthy cooking with minimal use of oils
- Three layered aluminum base for even heat distribution
- Available in other sizing options
- The frying pan doesn’t come with a lid
Q: Can You Use Bialetti Cookware In The Oven?
A: Yes, Bialetti cookware is built to be safe for oven use thanks to their temperature rating of between 400 to 450 degrees Fahrenheit. However, you should always wear oven mittens when handling them to protect yourself from heat injuries.
Q: How Do I Clean My Bialetti Cookware?
A: Some of the Best Bialetti cookware is dishwasher safe. However, it is advised to handwash any Bialetti cookware. For the best results, handwash the cookware with non-abrasive cleaning sponges, liquid soap, and room temperature water. Hand washing the cookware rather than dishwashing them helps to protect their nonstick coating.
Q: Will Oils Ruin My Nonstick Cookware?
A: Oils and butter are recommended for use on nonstick cookware. However, you should avoid using cooking spray on your nonstick cookware at all costs. This is because the cooking spray leaves residues on your cookware which means that you will scrub the cookware more during washing and ultimately, risk to damage the surface.
Q: Is Bialetti Cookware Dishwasher Safe?
A: Some of the best Bialetti cookware sets are dishwasher safe. But not all Bialetti cookware sets are dishwasher safe. Either way, it is highly recommended to handwash all your Bialetti cookware to prevent from damaging the nonstick surface in the washer.
Q: Is Bialetti Cookware Made In Italy?
A: Bialetti cookware is designed and made in Italy. The brand has recently announced its plans on rolling out production in China for some of its cookware sets in the near future, however. This doesn’t mean the quality will be compromised because all manufactures follow the same quality standards.