No matter what you are cooking, Farberware cookware guarantees consistently flavorful meals. Check out our review of the top 5 best Farberware cookware to find a set for your home kitchen.
Your choice of cookware plays a significant role in the overall of your meals. The best Farberware cookware set is amongst the top rated cooking units that deliver superior performance in the kitchen. This cookware brand is manufactured with versatile materials, giving you a wide selection to pick from.
However, one thing is for sure, whether you go for aluminum, stainless steel, or stoneware cookware; you will always enjoy well-made and fully flavored food. Below, we’ve highlighted the list of the 5 best Farberware cookware for you to choose from. And the best part is that you can choose your ideal set from a vast number of colors and sizes, without compromising on quality!
1. Farberware High Performance Nonstick Cookware Pots and Pans Set
Packed with saucepans, a Dutch oven, fry pans, a griddle pan, a cookie pan, and cooking utensils, the Farberware High Performance cookware set brings great value to your kitchen as an essential set. With this kit, you can prepare anything whether it’s a whole roasted chicken, braised stew, seared steak, or even chocolate chip cookies.
The cookware set is constructed from aluminum for improved heat conductivity and even heat distribution for better cooking. Their high quality Smart Glide nonstick interior provides quick and easy food release as well as clean ups. The set also comes with fitting shatterproof glass lids for the saucepans, Dutch oven, and 10-inch fry pan to help lock in flavor and moisture.
With a temperature rating of up to 350 degrees Fahrenheit, the cookware set is oven safe. However, the cookie pan is safe for use in an oven at a temperature of up to 450 degrees Fahrenheit. The kitchen utensils that come with the set are also heat resistant; allowing you to use them in any cooking task, be it flipping pancakes or stirring thick sauces.
- The unique dimpled surface on the fry pans to improve heat transfer to the food
- Dense aluminum construction for even heat distribution
- Heat resistant long side handles and lid handles
- The cookware set comes with 6 kitchen utensils
- The set is temperature rated at 350 degrees Fahrenheit, however, the cookie pan is safe at up to 450 degrees Fahrenheit
- The entire set is dishwasher safe
- The set is not induction heating safe
2. Farberware 50049 Classic Stainless Steel Cookware Pots and Pans Set
The Farberware Classic cookware set features a classy polished stainless steel finish that complements any kitchen look, whether you have a country or modern style kitchen. Each cookware unit is fitted with an iconic raised riveted handle for a better and comfortable grip.
Additionally, the handles are silicone molded to provide a heat-insulating performance during cooking, even at high heat. The polished stainless steel lids on the other end are designed with a bell shape to give the set more style. At the top, each lid is riveted with a molded silicone and round shaped handle for easier and safer control.
These lids help to effectively retain moisture, heat, and nutrients in your food. The cookware set features a full cap base construction with stainless steel layered over aluminum cores. This construction helps to provide fast and even heating to maintain a consistent cooking quality for all your meals. Three equally stylish and durable black nylon kitchen utensils also come with the set for scratch-free performance.
- Induction compatible design except for the skillets
- Tapered saucepot lid for mess-free pouring
- All units except for the saucepot are fitted with rings at the tip of the handles for hang-style storage
- Comes with 3 durable nylon cooking utensils to prevent from scratching the cooking surface
- Full cap base with stainless steel layered over aluminum for rapid and even heat distribution
- Double-sided wide handle grips on the stockpot for better control
- The solid lids don’t allow you to monitor food without removing them
3. Farberware 75653 Millennium Stainless Steel Cookware Pots and Pans Set
The large 8-quart stockpot that comes with the Farberware Millennium cookware set is capacitated to serve large households, whether it’s soup or braised stew. In fact, the generously sized cookware units in this set make it ideal for both small and large families. You can even use the cookware set for days when you are entertaining guests in your home.
Plus, the elegant and sleek polished stainless steel exterior allows for kitchen-to-table usage. Constructed from stainless steel, the cookware set boasts a high temperature rating of up to 500 degrees Fahrenheit. Furthermore, the Farberware cookware set is also high heat induction compatible.
All units except for the frying pans come with a glass tempered skillet. The lids provide extra cooking versatility as they allow you to slow cook. The glass lids also lock in flavor and heat for high quality food delivery. The stockpot is fitted with dual-sided stainless steel handles whilst the rest of the set features a raised stainless steel handles which give them a high and stable grip.
- Generously sized cookware units to cater to small and large households
- High heat induction compatibility
- High temperature rating of up to 500 degrees Fahrenheit
- Professionally designed polished stainless steel construction
- Dishwasher safe construction
- Sturdy riveted stainless steel handles for extra support
- The stainless steel handles get hot over high heat
4. Farberware 10570 Millennium Nonstick Cookware Pots and Pans Set
The Farberware 10570 Millennium cookware pots and pans set combine classic style and modern technology to give you an unmatched cooking performance. The cookware set offers you all the kitchen essentials including a nylon slotted turner, slotted spoon, and a pasta fork. Each unit features an enamel porcelain interior reinforced with the SmartGlide nonstick system for rapid food release and easy clean up.
The nonstick system also features a unique dimple surface which creates hot air pockets to cook food easily and evenly. Its metal guarding design on the other end prevents damage, scratches, and chipping; making the cookware set metal utensil safe. Furthermore, the porcelain enamel construction boasts a rich color which prevents staining whilst the enamel provides even heat distribution.
- Set includes durable nylon slotted spoon, turner and pasta fork
- Comfortable silicone molded riveted handles are oven safe
- Safe to use on any stovetop type
- Metal utensil safe thanks to the Metal Guard coating
- Richly colored porcelain email prevents staining and distributes heat evenly
- Unique dimpled surface for rapid heat transfer to the food
- The surface scratches when used in a dishwasher
5. Farberware Ceramic Dishwasher Safe Nonstick Cookware Pots and Pans Set
Built with a high performance ceramic nonstick interior, the Farberware Ceramic cookware set delivers quick food release. Whether you are making fried rice, porridge, or an omelet, you will be impressed with how your food effortlessly glides through the cookware. The nonstick surface also allows for easy and mess-free clean ups.
The aluminum constructed cookware sets provide rapid heat transfer and even distribution for consistent cooking. The sturdy handles feature distinctive stainless steel accents for added durability and cookware support. Additionally, the larger skillets are designed with a uniquely textured nonstick cooking surface to improve food release.
- Shatter-resistant glass lid to monitor cooking and to lock in heat and flavor
- Sturdy stainless steel handles with stainless steel accents for added durability and support
- Larger skillets designed with a uniquely textured nonstick surface to boost food release
- Porcelain enamel exterior for an easy clean up
- Aluminum construction heats rapidly and evenly distributes heat
- Comes with a slotted turner, slotted spoon, and solid spoon
- The cookware set is not induction compatible
Q: Is All Farberware Cookware Oven Safe?
A: Yes, all Farberware cookware sets are oven safe. Cookware sets fitted with rubberized or silicone handles have an oven rating of 350 to 400 degrees Fahrenheit. Stainless steel, stoneware and cast iron cookware on the other end have an oven rating of up to 500 degrees Fahrenheit.
Q: Where Is Farberware Cookware Made?
A: Whilst they are designed in the USA, the best Farberware cookware is made in the USA, Thailand, Italy, and china. The cookware sets are manufactured by the Meyer Corporation in the US and its affiliate companies in Thailand, Italy, and China. Other popular brands manufactured by the Meyer Corporation include Bonjour, Rachel Ray, and Ayesha Curry.
Q: How Long Does Farberware Cookware Last?
A: Farberware cookware units are built with high quality materials which makes them very durable. Some of the best Farberware cookware units can survive between five to ten years, depending on how you care for them.
Q: Why Has My Farberware Stainless Steel Cookware Discolored?
A: The main reason why your stainless steel Farberware cookware discolors is due to overheating them. If you use the cookware over high heat or allow even the best Farberware cookware to boil dry, this may result in the cookware to turn yellow, dark purple or brown. Discoloration may affect the appearance of your cookware; however, it doesn’t make the cookware harmful.
Q: Why Is My Nonstick Farberware Cookware Sticking?
A: The main reason why your Farberware cookware is sticking is due to high heat. Therefore, to prevent this from happening always cook between low to medium heat. The nonstick coating of your cookware is normally temperature rated as well.